Thursday, July 4, 2024

Scuba Diving the Black Lagoon [TrUzApalOOza cardstock wraparound variant cover B-RI]

Continuing the Creature from Black Lagoon series, here I present the Cover B-Retailer Incentive version...

[Workflow: Another large series of image prompts (75+) fed, and re-fed back through NightCafe, Tengr, and Co-Pilot via hand edits to give me various pieces to start with. Pulled them all together and made the composition within Affinity Photo. My first painting layout did not match the wraparound aspect ratio {13.25" x 10.25" | 3310px x 2560}, so I condensed the frightened scuba diver closer to the monster and another minor shuffling of objects for a version 2 look.]


Image list:
  1. final TrUzApalOOza cardstock variant wraparound exclusive Pulp Fiction Comics cover
  2. raw version 2 of the painting (reduced resolution), without final book layouts/logos
  3. raw version 1 of the painting (reduced resolution), the art size did not fit my comic book format
  4. and a glance at my Affinity Photo layering panels with Fx filters
  5. my source fish
TrUzApalOOza cardstock wraparound variant cover B-RI

raw virgin cover art for Cover B-RI

version 1 art that I had to redo to make it fit comic book layout





my big fish


No comments:

Post a Comment